Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thinking about Spring

Yes I am thinking of Spring a little bit. I took down all my Christmas decorations and thought maybe just go ahead and go right in to spring and summer ... in the guest bedroom and bath anyway. So I went on the hunt around the house for things that I love and that say spring/summer to me;. This is one of my favorite old plates I just love it, its so soft and feminine. I also found one of my favorite old oil paintings, its very primitive and amateurish but I love the greens and pinks in it. found at a second hand store about 8 years ago and for 2.95 what a Bergen.
In the guestroom I found some glass candle holders and white candles. Also found was one of my and my Moms favorite flower arrangements. My girlfriend Deanna over at Pretty in pink designs put this together for me a couple of years ago I just love it. Please take a peek at Deanna's blog as she is involved with a very worthy cause this week and is also having a great give away of her own.

Moved the clock from The bathroom into the guestroom and put a battery in it Finally! spring pillow on the chair and water the plant .....DONE



Have a great rest of the week !!!!!






No comments: