Saturday, December 15, 2007

One Last Project Before Christmas!!!


Ok, Ok, One last project before I Close the Shop for the Holidays.

The assignment- Make this old Chair presentable again!! Well how could I resist, Look at it's cute shape!!!!!! but it had seen better days for sure! ( apparently the Cat took a shinning to it and used it as a scratching post) . Oh yah and it will need 2 "outfits" one for Spring/Summer and another for Fall/ Winter. Special instructions from the Client- Just do what you do!!!!

OK , I love this kind of Project!!!














First Spring/ Summer! Sweet Peaches and Cream
Chenille!(The Clients Fabric, an old Bedspread)


Now on to Fall /Winter.... A gorgeous Floral ~Wonderful to work with.
(Again the Clients Fabric, they used to be her living room curtains Recycle, Recycle, Recycle!!!! ) Thank you Cathy for letting me Re-Create
Your Sweet chair!!!!









1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow Cyndi! you really worked on your magic on that project! This whole time I was wondering how in the heck you were going to incorporate that wide peach stripe...is see now! The chenille one is so cutesy cottage, she's going to love them! And how fast you are, I can't get over it. Christmas shopping money I guess~lol!