Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Couple of Things

First I want to tell you that I finished a knitting project!!! yahoo this little baby blanket took me forever but I love the way it turned out and I cant wait to see it with my Little Grandson swaddled inside of it..... Any day now!!! and second I am working on this ( among other things) for the August sale at
The Hog Shed as just one of the items that will come with my knitting bag set. I really like the way that they are turning out . I will be posting more on this at a later date. Yeah the whole knitting thing has really got me!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Hooray you got it finished! Cory thinks you should charge like $30 for a washcloth right, well maybe he thinks you could pay off the mortgage by selling this, after all it took forever right! It'll truly be a keepsake...

Philigry said...

oh, cindy! I love this. i want one! where did you get the number stencils? i am trying to find some, and i am having no luck!

Ruth said...

I love that blanket you knit. It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Ruth