Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Here Its finally Here!!

Well after waiting almost a year Claire's Hog Shed has finally gotten some Country Living exposure. While the article itself features another occasional sale shop owner with some of Claire's comments added in, all of the pictures are from the Hog Shed ! OK so how lucky am I to get to be apart of the cute shop!!!!
and I even had a couple of my pillows make it into the photo's that they chose. I circled them the little pink pompom's one is a pillow that I made using some left over fabric from this chair .
I know I know, they don't mention me by name or any of that but it's still exciting and most of all for Claire because she has worked so hard for this. ( have I mentioned she is starting her own blog) yup soon you will get to meet her through her own blog, I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for letting me share.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I can imagine how excited you are for your friend and to see your work in a magazine. Go girl!

Deanna said...

I was thinking that bottom pillow was yours for sure! Leftover from that adorable little child's slipcovered chair, right? It was fun reading about something local and familiar in a big time magazine! Congrats! I'll shoot you an email in the a.m. about those photography questions, ok...

Philigry said...

amazing! so exciting. such great news for you guys!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Manuela