Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something for Sara and Matt

A fun and super comfy chair for Matt and Sara this is a great swivel rocker that needed a little redo ( no before pics sorry ) it was red but now its a beautiful buttery yellow in the softest Ralph Lauren Corduroy I have to say that this was one of the nicest fabrics that I have worked with to date.
Supper soft.. this will truly be one comfy chair!

Sara wanted the lace up back as it would be showing, so that's what I did.
Hope you love it Sara and Matt!!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love it! that lace up back is a really nice feature too.

Angie said...

I do love the back details you do. I'm inspired to try some myself.

Anonymous said...

Love the detail on the back! I really love slips especially when they look pretty from behind too!

Manuela

Philigry said...

that is great! i love the yellow.