Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting my Spring on!!

I have been slowly getting some things switched around in the house. In anticipation of spring/summer, I took all my reds out of my upstairs and am putting back my green and whites I love the the neutral background of the house its so easy to switch things up for a refreshing change! one of my favorite things about my dining room is this textured wallpaper its one of the few things that I did when we bought our home that has never been changed out!! I just love texture and this totally fits the bill.
and with the left overs I covered some of my favorite decorating books!


I have lots of fun projects that I am looking forward to around the house this week.
Happy Monday !!





3 comments:

Philigry said...

beautiful i love the idea of covering books. your home is so pretty. i think we share the same taste.

Deanna said...

You'll need all the spring/summer inspiration you can muster up after this next snow storm hits! David will be arriving just in time to get his taste of a MN winter! I just may need to leave a lot of the shoveling for him. Check out my blog: I got *pink* snow!

Anonymous said...

I'm just starting on some spring decorating. I usually change out my reds for apple greens but I'm not sure I'm going to do it this year. I missed my reds all summer. We'll see. Love the covered books!

Manuela