Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Soap making 101 ???

There it is... homemade soap This past week I tried my hand at making my own soap It did not go so well. I was never able to reach trace so my soap while moldable is not as hard as it should be but it works all the same and it lathers up so nice. I got the instructions here and had a great time trying it and am looking forward to giving it another go in another week or so.

This is a shot of my mixer after about a half hour of mixing waiting, waiting, waiting for trace but trace was never reached!



On another note I found it over on soulemama this morning and thought I'd share it with you!



have a wonderful day

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like fun. I want to try my hand at it, but don't have any time for a new venture. Good luck.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Looks delicious. I posted about your Site and Etsy store today, along with a photo of the beautiful purse I purchased from you.
You did such a great job on it. : )