Thursday, November 13, 2008

Something Pretty for Carmella

Another project done. This one was for a favorite client who I have done lots of work for and it's always fun cause she brings me beautiful furniture and great fabrics! I would love to see here Home(s) one day. This couch was the first piece of furniture that I made a slip for the slip for (yes it has an undergarment)

we also wanted to pretty up the back because it would be showing in the room so this is what I came up with
Thanks for letting me share

4 comments:

Angie said...

Another beautiful slip! Love the back detail. Wish my clients would let me do things like that. They are so boring here.

pretty*in*pink*designs said...

LUV, LUV, LUV IT! The backside is just so feminine & darling! I hope I can be somewhat as creative when I finally decide to plunge into recovering my couch and my new chair also. But it's the whole nervousness thing that always gets the better of me. How I wish you lived closer... ;) Deanna

Philigry said...

oh, this may be my favorite one you have done! I would love to see her house too!

Manuela said...

Wow, you are just amazing!! I love it. Love the back detail - it's so pretty!

Manuela