Saturday, April 5, 2008

Something for Spring!

Just in the nick of time, I finally get to working on the Spring Chair
that I had committed to making for The Hog Shed


Of course the the last project that I finish up with was the biggest one! but none the less it did get finished. Another sweet little swivel rocker. I found this beautiful pink floral fabric this winter and knew I wanted to do something with it. I just hope that someone else sees the beauty in it.
Now, on the another totally unrelated subject, I finally got my Laptop for for the shop and I am in the proses of trying to get familiar with it along with loading my favorite programs. Some are working and some are not! I am not computer literate I only know enough to do what I need to do so this, I fear will take longer than I anticipated My Photo editing program is not liking the new Computer another thing to figure out.

1 comment:

Philigry said...

love the chair and the fabric you used! beautiful!