Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whitey Tighty

Yes Whitey Tighty Slip covers again! I made new slip covers for my couch and chairs as I was not as happy with the others that I had made for fall. I'm very happy with the new ones and am lovin the Green that I picked out for my accent color. The Slip cover fabric was purchased before Christmas at Joann's Fabrics ( with coupon ) ! I decided to use a sport weight denim instead of a duck or canvas because I wanted a light wight fabric for the ruffles on the chairs. Its still plenty heavy enough and perfectly soft one I washed them up a couple of times
and I brought the pillows back. I may cover the cushions for the back of the couch later but for now I'm lovin my pillows

This is my new favorite fabric. I purchased only half a yard (at Joanns, with coupon ) so for 2.00 a new pillow is born. I recycled an old feather pillow by re-ticking it and adding dried lavender buds to it Its smells sooooo good.



ruffles on my skirts and polka dots on my pillows!




I've gone a little green



Oh yeah and my cute little lamp with shade I found at Target for 15.00! Perfect for this little reading corner
Have a great weekend