Monday, September 15, 2008

Lovin the new bag


Loving my new knittin bag! I decided that I needed something to tote my knitting around in so I whipped up this bag out of my new favorite fall fabrics. Now I have room for all my new knitting "Stuff" and a place to keep all the patterns that I have been printing of projects that I want to try ( and there are lots of them!!!!!_) And yes that is the newest project sittin in there, Hope to post completed later this week .... we'll see

Wanting to make a bag for my new Knitting partner ( My Mom) but having a hard time deciding what fabrics to use. May have to post some choices for you Mom, so that you can decide for yourself.


4 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the bag and of course that lucious fabric! Was it a Mill End find?

carol said...

I love your bag, hon, and am so excited that your going to make me one. I love the inside fabric as well. Is that a good fabric to use as the outside? It is so pretty.
Mom

Philigry said...

oh, the bag looks so great. I love hoe you have pockets for everything! can't wait to see that knitting.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I always wish I was a better knitter - I just find it hard to sit still long enough to concentrate. Love the bag and that inside fabric is gorgeous!

Manuela