Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Favorite Project

A Favorite project of mine. This was a couch that I slip covered last summer and as I was going through my pictures I was reminded of it and thought I would share.
This was done for one of my favorite clients who always comes up with great stuff for me to do
The slip cover itself was constructed of a super sturdy brushed cotton and the pillow were constructed of a combination of fabrics which included a couple of quilted throws from T.J. Max.
I just love the blues so calming!!!

5 comments:

ROXY said...

I love the skirt on the couch! great colors. Thanks for sharing:)

Sabina said...

That is gorgeous -- love the construction details and skirt.

Philigry said...

this is to die for. your work is prestine! i love it all. your customers must be so proud!
i only wish we lived closer!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's just beautiful! Love that you used stuff from TJ Maxx!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

I found your post while searching for quilted throws. What beautiful work! Love the way the pillows came out. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Sandi from Sandi's T's