Friday, April 12, 2013

A Chair for The Junk Bonanza

look at what I found at the local thrift store!  I love the shape of this chair cute little curved wings and petite arms and its a rocker to boot. 
 
 I had to take a picture of the legs in the front they are wheels the back legs are not, hubby says that it's so you can lift up the back of the chair and wheel it where ever you want. so clever.
                                                                          Before
 here is the after picture I found the fabric at Mills End  its a great Chris Stone print a grey/taupe pattern on a creamy background  that I paired with a quilted taupe solid fabric for a little added detail

                                                                              After
 A kick pleat and a zipper in the back for easy removal.  This fabric washes up beautifully!
This Chair will be available for sale at the Junk Bonanza I'll be there with Claire at the Hog Shed booth on Thursday the 18th.
Hope to see you there

No comments: