Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bedspreads and Denim

Well here is the latest creation or re-creation I should say  and the last chair that I will be offering at the shop .  this is one of the chairs that I have had around for awhile .
 I took some time to do some shopping around some of our local vintage shops with a friend and found a great old chenille bedspread that was in almost perfect condition  .. not enough to do a whole slipcover with but enough for a little combo pack.
 The inside and seat of the chair as well as a little side pocket are constructed of the bed spread and  the rest is a white denim that I picked up at Joann fabrics on sale

 I used the trim of the bedspread for the skirting and lined the bedspread part of the slipcover.
have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great combination of fabrics and I love that pocket :)