Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taking some time off

A year to be exact!
I have been toiling  for quite some time now and have decided that I need a break from the slipcovering scene.  I'm just not having fun with anymore  so I thought taking a brake from it would help me decided if I just needed a little break or if this chapter of my life is closed. So, 1 year is the plan.   Thank you to all of my clients and to the  shop owners that have helped make my business what it has been over the past several years.
I look forward to what is around the next corner.

3 comments:

Cozy Cottage Slipcovers said...

Good Luck! You will be missed!

Pine Tree Home said...

Best wishes to you

pbrenner said...

I hope you find your delight again ... I will miss your beautiful work, but will continue to lurk around your past stuff. Best wishes in whatever your future holds!

Patty