Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well Hello Gorgous....

OK so I'm very happy with this little gal. I really miss working with the darker colors of fall. I found this chair at a garage sale. I really love the chairs with the pretty legs
and she's got them. so I picked her up and found some great fabric


oh yeah I mixed it up just a bit with a fun stripe for the outside


The paisly fabric is not showing up as dark as it is in person I think there is too much sun comming in threw the window!



Oh yeah here is her before shot... she is sitting patiently in the back row waiting for her "Make over" She is the one with the peach and green stripes.





Thanks for stopping.
P.S. She's looking for a new home!
We hope to see you at The Hog Shed for the September sale it's this weekend the 23rd- 26th
Details
Chair: Garage Sale
Paisley Fabric: Mill End Textiles 7 yards
Stripe Fabric: Joann Fabrics 2 yards



3 comments:

angie said...

Great job Cyndi! It is nice to work with some printed fabrics now and then. Are all those ladies waiting for a makeover? If so, you will be one busy slipcover lady.

Ange said...

I love your blog (now following) and all your amazing projects. Also love the use of the stripes and patterns on this chair. What a beautie.
Angex

Lindy said...

I love the two different fabrics on this chair. Looks great to mix it up like that. And I love the slip covered doll furniture I see on your side bar. No way!