Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Late Night and Early Morning Knits

Finally finished up with my Fall Riding Coat by Debbie Bliss and I'm really happy with it. I did make quite a few modifications to it ( good learning experience) I have to say that this is a warm one and really fun to wear.

also made up a pair of "Those Mitts" that I was going to give as a birthday gift but realized I had already made a pair for the person last year now they sit in my gift stash.
and then a quick little knit for my sons friend they bought the yarn and I turned it into a hat.


Have a great week!



2 comments:

Deanna said...

That fall sweater coat looks amazing! Wow, I can't believe how fast you progressed with your projects and all the modifications you are doing as well!

Anonymous said...

You finished your riding coat! Now I am really mad at you, ya wizard! It is beautiful.
Mom