Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Progress

Yes Progress has been made I finished up the Duvet cover . and am happy with the results and I did get some things made up for The Hog Shed and I really had fun with it. I do love the changing of seasons. I get so excited when I get to work with a new color pallet and am having fun with the deep earthy colors of fall..
I put together a fun over sized footstool along with some matching (Huge ) floor pillows with handles.... that I love!! I also made a warm winter throw and some reversible table runners.
but I must say that I had the most fun with these fun fall totes with matching zippered makeup bags.
Hope you get a chance to visit us at The Hog Shed

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love, love those floor pillows. May have to steal that handle idea.

pretty*in*pink*designs said...

The duvet cover looks scrumptious and those new purses are so neat. Great idea with the floor pillows too, and I especially love all the detail you added to them. I kinda skipped the fall sewing and started into Christmas. Susie and I will be re-doing our booth within the next 2 weeks. I got 2 new pillows made yesterday and 2 Christmas buntings. But today I think I'll have to work on Cub Scout stuff for most of the day...