Friday, May 2, 2008

Ballet Dude

Well here he is... This is my Son Shayne's new passion, Ballet! He Just started lessons this year and is loving it and is one of the most graceful dancers I've seen. OK maybe I'm a little prejudice but for his first year of dance he really shines. You can just tell when he is dancing that he really loves it.

Competition was a bit disappointing for him this year as they did not win any big metals but I think the judges were into more of the jazz and tap numbers and they were really fun to watch I have to say. I think Shayne's group was the only ballet number. I asked him if he would consider doing a jazz or tap number for the next competition and his reply was NO WAY! I'm doing ballet again! OK OK, sorry I even mentioned it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW YOU HAVE SUCH A HANDSOME SON! what talent he must have, ballet is one of the hardest forms of dance I am in awe of anyone who can do it.